The NIHR identity
Download the local NIHR Cambridge BRC branding guidelines.
- For promotional materials (e.g. presentations) use your host institution’s templates. This will ensure you use their logo correctly.
- You may wish to include the logos of other organisations that have supported your research. These should all be the same size regardless of the value of their support. Where possible the NIHR organisation that has supported your research should go on the top left-hand side (but only if it is a leading partner). If more than one NIHR organisation has supported your research you should use the NIHR logo only and then refer to the individual parts (e.g. NIHR Cambridge BRC and NIHR Cambridge CRF) in your body copy.
- The ‘Funded by’ logo has the wording ‘Funded by’ above the logo and is for use on research outputs funded through a research programme or career development award
- advice on use is available in the guidance document on the NIHR website
- The ‘Supported by’ logo has the wording ‘Supported by’ above the NIHR logo and is for users of study support or research facilities
- advice on use is available NIHR’s Our Visual Identity page under ‘Partners’
- NEVER stretch, manipulate or change the colour of any NIHR logo. The logos are available in full colour, black and white and transparent formats and should fit all your requirements. For more advice and to download the logos for web and print please contact the BRC comms team.
Templates for NIHR staff only:
If you represent the NIHR, did you know there are templates available that you can use for your posters, banners, presentations and reports?
If the material you are producing represents a collaboration between two or more NIHR organisations (e.g. NIHR Cambridge BRC and NIHR Cambridge CRF) you should use templates with the NIHR logo only and then refer to the individual parts of the NIHR in your body copy.
Please contact the BRC comms team to find out more, and also for links to download NIHR logos and brand identity guidelines.